Current price list – Urology
If you could create the ideal setting in which to have ambulatory surgery performed, chances are you would choose to be in comfortable surroundings that minimize the stresses typically associated with a visit to a traditional hospital. You would want accredited, experienced physicians, and nurses who meet the highest patient care standards while still making the time and commitment to treat each patient as a guest.
New England Surgery Center provides this and more. We are a multi-specialty, outpatient surgical center where patients receive quality care - then return to the comforting surroundings of their home the same day. Our specialties include Urology, Urogynecology, Orthopedics, ENT, Pain Management, Opthalmology, and Plastic Procedures.
* * *
* Cash prices published on this page apply to patients who pay the entire fee in advance, and will likely not count toward an insurance deductible. If you choose to have a claim filed, either for private insurance or government insurance (Medicare, Medicaid, etc.), the quoted cash rate does not apply to you. The cash prices offered are possible because advance payment eliminates 1) the expense of processing claims and 2) the risk of non-payment of fees.
Listed prices include applicable facility, physician, anesthesia, and pathology fees. Prices are not negotiable.
The duration of postoperative care is different for each surgical procedure. Your surgeon will inform you at the initial consultation the amount of postoperative care covered by the price. The $200 initial consultation fee is applied to the total cost of the procedure should surgery be indicated. If surgery is not indicated, the $200 will be retained by us.
A list of what is NOT included in the fee is as follows:
- Any diagnostic studies necessary prior to the surgery such as lab, MRI, x-rays, physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Any hardware or implants necessary for the procedure (i.e. screws for orthopedics) Hardware price information will be provided prior to surgery. Our experienced surgical staff knows with almost certainty what will be needed to complete your surgery, and all hardware or implants will be provided to you at invoice cost without markup.
- Overnight stays do not occur at our facility.
- Expenses or fees resulting from complications that might arise after completion of the surgery and discharge from the facility.
This list is only a partial list of of available procedures. If you do not find the procedure you need on this list, please call the contact number above to inquire.